Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: OBSESSIVE FANTASIES AND DAY DREAMING

@ShiningStar 

Hello @ShiningStar , Much of the way that you describe your experiences seems very familiar to me, particularly time lapses.

Best Wishes

HenryX

Hi @Aniela 

You're welcome Heart

It's lovely to hear from you and I'm so pleased that you feel a sense of reassurance that you're not alone in your experiences Heart

That's great that you have some support around what's happening for you Smiley Happy I can really appreciate your decision to slowly share your experiences with your Therapist, as it can take time to feel safe and trust that what we share will be responded to with care, sensitivity and respect.

I'm so pleased that you can distinguish between what's reality and what's fantasy and move freely between these two spaces when you need to Heart

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughtful insights into my experiences Heart Sometimes I do feel frightened and disorientated by some of my experiences, however, I've found that by participating in therapy, I'm beginning to understand these a little bit more, which is really helpful Smiley Happy

Take care of yourself,

ShiningStar Heart 

Hi @HenryX 

It's lovely to hear from you Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for sharing this with me and I'm so sorry to hear that you also experience lapses in time Smiley Sad

I would love to understand your experiences, however I'm also really sensitive to the fact that just because we share something about ourselves, it doesn't always mean that we feel ready or comfortable to continue sharing this part of our lives Heart

Therefore, I just ever so gently wanted to say that if you would like to share your experiences, I would be more than happy to listen to you Smiley Happy

Take care,

ShiningStar Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance