Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Voices

no @Pepsimax i havent been eating the last few days

Pepsimax
Senior Contributor

@Bubbles3 do you think yoy should have something to eat maybe just some toast might make you feel better

How are things now @Bubbles3?

they are all here now

mark

kelly

and lea

all of them. i very rarly have this happen. all at once. what do they want

what do i do 

i hope it doesnt turn bad

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello @Bubbles3 Heart

I don't have a problem with hearing voices all the time. When I was younger, under the influence of many things I sometimes heard crowds of people sort of moaning, like a horror story. A while back I could have sworn I heard my own voice come from the other side of the room, it freaked me out to be honest. I eventually got the courage to ask someone about it. @Queenie was really helpful, she didn't tell me what was happening or anything like that - but she didn't tell me I was wrong either. Through that help I came to the conclusion that I was just thinking really loudly in my head, and the realization that what really frustrated me was that I didn't catch what I said! Having read a little of what Queenie goes through, I think I'm lucky I can't decipher the words, I think they might be pretty negitive. Are Mark, Kelly and Lea positive or negitive or neutral? Feeling for you Bubbles3 Heart

mark.... well i hate him. and he hate me. he wants me dead and thats all there is to it

kelly is 13 and she is always scared about everthing

leas is 17 and she is happy if im doing the wrong thing. she wants me to do the wrong thin all the time

mark .....is the one i cant handle. he controls me so much. i just cant handle it

@Bubbles3 Just wondering, what are these voices saying to you? Sounds interesting, I recall someone else saying the same thing to me a very long time ago, but I was unsure what they were talking about, please tell me more if you can.

Ba-beep-ba-beep!! That's all folks!!!!

Try Peppa pig, that works too at times.. ; - )

Your voice has completely gone now? That's interesting, great news though, congratulations!

Hmm that's strange, my replies to individual replies were all posted one after another, and not directly to the messages, so it looks like it doesn't make sense, something that needs to be fixed, or it can be confusing to understand which messages the replies were directed to..
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance