Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Evening sis @Sans911

Evening lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜

I'm just watching Netflix, but here to chat if you want

I'm up for a while yet. I'm on pickup duties to pick up my aunt from a concert about 1130ish.
Feeling abit out of sorts tonight.

How's your day been? @Sans911 💜💜

Morning @outlander and sans911, sherry and all 👋

I dropped out last night Outlander because the notification situation was frustrating me. Big and I ended up watching a movie which was fun 🙂

Mega hugs for the study issues. I can relate to how silly you can feel when you struggle with understanding things enough to be able to do them. When I get stuck on something (which happens for me more often than it may appear it does) I can feel really fried. I get caught up in details and completely lost in a mash of overwhelm and 'can't do'. It becomes a sink hole of doom (dramatic much?! 😉). Seriously though it really can lead me to places that aren't great and questions about myself I don't like.

I semi followed along with your case studies the other day and tried to work out how I'd answer (I have a diploma in something very similar sounding). I was tripped up also. The questions aren't very clear and knowing how to answer them would be a struggle for many people I think. I'm not sure if you're having trouble with the same questions still but I wanted to reply as I can see that the way they're delivering the assessments could lead to some difficulties. You're not silly Outlander and with some clarification which is needed, it will hopefully be easier for you to complete.

Good to hear you have a quiet weekend ahead. Sounds like quiet might not be a bad thing with the busy you've had recently.

❤ to all and hope Saturday is a day with something good in it for everyone

Good morning @CheerBear

👋 @Sans911 and @Snowie. How are you both this morning?

I'm getting notifications in a batch now with them coming through from yesterday and last night in lots, including email notifications for 'support' which I have turned off. I'm going to turn off all email notifications for now I think.

I'm getting notifications like that too @CheerBear, it seems there are still glitches with the system.

I am ok thanks, just a quiet morning with the kids here. H is playing golf.

How are you?

A quiet morning sounds nice @Snowie. Do your kids sleep in?

Quiet here too. It's warm-ish but grey and drizzly here so im tucked up on the lounge with a kitten. We're having a very slow start - I'm finishing a movie Big and I had on last night but I fell asleep during. Little is next to me YouTubing with headphones. Big is still asleep and Middle is away for the day. It's kind of peaceful 🙂

Peaceful sounds nice @CheerBear , although it probably won't stay that way, especially with kids!!!

They do sleep in and even better is they don't wake me in the morning. They are old enough now to sort themselves out for breakfastSmiley Happy

Tucked in on the couch with a kitten sounds nice.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance