Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Trying makes it worse

would love to chat anytime @tonys  but I have no idea what thread to do it in!

How are you going @EternalFlower ?

hey there  @LeChuck .   How are you mate.    In  hospital,    Cant feel good but we let go and its where the currents take us some times.   Mate.   I  have a confession to make.

Half the time I don't even know what thread I'm in.   See  a kite come in the mail box and it takes me to Sane Fms and then so busy reading and thinking,  I forget to look where I'm at.

I seem to like the   " grate full'    thread lately,  because its like the song. . .

Shining Happy People holding hands.     But then music thread cheers me up too.  And then I get the odd home work assignment handed to me.   Love those.   Had the odd tiger stalk me,

so change lanes from time to time, . . .  writing is sharing ,  and  venting. 

But    I will go where ever you go fella.   Your scarcity hides how smart and methodical you work a problem,   and  It more than peaks my interest.    I  think there is a deep and wise person in there that i would like to know more about.  Helps me learn too.

So,  Lately  the farm means late hours for me,  or rainy days.  but i do look in as many doors as I can when the crickets are singing,    Will tag you more if  O k.

So,    what ever you want to talk about,  and where ever,   a tag  will wormhole me to your galaxy..        

Thinking   of you   Le chuck.                                  tonys  m b 1

Thanks @tonys . Would love a tag now and then, just don't want to chat on our support thread for eternal, theyve got enough on their plate without us yakking away about bill dust haha

OK .  will keep that on stiky note on fridge.   What threads   do you mostly frequent.

tonys.

None at the moment. Struggle town resident here. Maybe I should make my own. Anywhere will do, just a random tag or two to keep me distracted 🙂

Happy to listen @LeChuck sometimes its really unfair to have a rough time. Im glad u can voice it and hope ur ok

Hello all hello dear @LeChuck and my friend @Appleblossom @watcher and kind @tonys @Sophia1 @Shaz51 

Today was a bit tispy turvy messy and hard.

People do not know i discharged myself from hosptial because it wasnr helping, and are congratulating me on thw great news of being out. I cant express myself properly and cant speak about what its like therr because i assume people find it boring so it leaves me feeling isolated in this world of wards.

I am having trouble with my Dr who i feel messed everything up regarding my stay but remained blissfully ignorant of his role in this.

I hope everyone is ok and im here for u if u need

hey there eternal  @EternalFlower    First chance ive had to log in.  First  thing,  You are my 

mate.   So   you could   rob the federal reserve bank . . !,     wouldn't change a thing.   You'll   always be my.  .   MATE . . .     Second..  You are certainly  never boring my friend.  I  always like to hear what ever you have to say.   When I worry is when you say nothing.

You never have to tell friends stuff to impress them or  feel pressure to please us,  and sorry if you feel that pressure . Ive been with you a while through ups and downs,..   of course we like hearing about the wins.   but this is about listening to what ever,  . .   when ever.  Even on your worst days you are always kind.   If I had just one hour to  live,  I would quite happily put my feet up,  pop a cork,  and share it with you my friend.

Tell you a secret.  Often   I will just leave a note for the book keeper,   pack my bed roll,  and thumb a lift  to god knows where,   And then just float back in when Ive made up an answer I believe in enough or the bats have all gone. 

We  do  what  we  must  my  very  dear  friend.

Tonys   moon base one 

Roger that    @LeChuck   ,    If you start one,  send me a kite so I find you please.

Rest up friend.          tonys   m  b  I

@EternalFlower I am having a lot of trouble talking and organising my thoughts too. I finally built up the courage to explain that to my loved ones and friends and ask if we can talk via text instead. I just said to them on the phone, I'm sorry but I'm having a lot of trouble talking and organising my thoughts, is it ok if we text instead? And everyone has been supportive of it. I find it a lot easier to say I'm struggling but ok and explain things through words on a screen than I do face to face or on the phone. I can't explain things properly or do faces right fast enough at the moment for phone calls and face to face. I can hardly speak on the phone and it just makes me feel shit, so. Being able to reach out through a text and talk that way is helping with the isolation in here. I don't know if that is an option for you but it's working for me. I am making an effort to keep my texts short and to the point and not overwhelm anyone but it's great for people to even understand a little and keep that social connection going.

Sorry that things are still so tough. Sending good vibes eternal!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance