Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Re: Latest responsive update - feedback and queries

Hi @s-jay, have checked out and find it great, even without the format changes. Thanks so much for making this happen. Smiley Happy

Thanks so much @s-jay! I too have had a look and think it's great. Really appreciate it 🙂👍

Hey @BlueBay,

So to clarify, when you click to reply it takes you to open an email. This is the right function. Basically you can write the reply you want and send it via the email. It will then post in the forums! The idea being you can do everything you want to from within your inbox while you go through your notifiications.

When you click support from email notification, it will first take you to the top of the page the post is on to show you the 'success you have supported this post' but if you wait a few more seconds it will revert you down to the actual post which will be on that same page. 

Hope this makes sense? 

@Former-Member thanks for posting here. I've gone to that thread but couldn't work out the technical issues - are you able to let me know what is happening for you with that thread? (Also adding to some of the warm, supportive vibes that are coming your way in that thread on this day for you 🧡)

Yes thanks Lauz it now makes sense
Thanks 😊

Sent from my iPhone

Hi @Lauz i just tried it from my emails. I replied to you. But can you tag a person so they know eith @

Hi @Lauz@s-jay@nashy

its not an urgent thing but I’m wondering if there was a possibility of looking into the albums and fixing the glitches there. There seem to be lots of bugs with it but I haven’t pushed it because there are only a few of us that use it. From the limited conversations I’ve had with other members @CheerBear is another that is having the same struggles. I know we run on different os on different devices. 

Hi @Teej - thanks so much for bringing this up! Appreciate it.

We are doing some work on the albums soon - can you tell us a bit more detail about what you are experiencing? Including
- what is the issue? (eg Is it uploading, using images, removing images, or embedding images etc)
- what steps can I take to reproduce the issue?
- on what device (iphone, android phone, computer, tablet, ipad etc) and what browser you are using (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer etc).

Cheers Teej

The biggest issue has been that when I look at my albums through my profile they are all there and how I want them @s-jay. However when I go to choose a saved image I select the album I want and all the photos are jumbled, some from other albums and nowhere near the amount I know is in the album. Even when I choose all photos I often can’t get access to them all. I just tried and for the first time I can 😲🤦‍♀️. I haven’t had them all coming up before. 

The main problem is that when I choose a folder like the one named flowers there are 78 flower photos uploaded. When I try to post one I only have the option of 25 and a couple aren’t in that album, they belong to others. When I look through the album via my profile the album is how I made it still with no random other images in it. (See screen shots below) 

1) screenshot of my albums from my profile page 

This is all good and as it should beThis is all good and as it should be

2) when I select flowers from my albums it’s all good too. 3 pages, 78 images. There are 3 pages and 78 images.There are 3 pages and 78 images.

3) when I’m writing a post and I select the photo icon to add an image the saved images shows up as an option and my albums appear. 

A74D606D-84E7-41A0-BF2F-DECA5AF64A61.png

4) when I select flowers it all falls apart. This is where I only get 25 images and they are mixed up and very different to the album on my profile page (see comparison above image 2)

The ones with the Red Cross are supposed to be in another album. There is also a duplicate. Only 25 images of the 78 appear.The ones with the Red Cross are supposed to be in another album. There is also a duplicate. Only 25 images of the 78 appear.

This happens with all my albums. I had made them all hidden. When it wasn’t working I changed the flower one to public. It worked better for a bit but isn’t again now. 

Im on the latest ios on iPad 2017 gen. 

I hope this helps. 💜🤗

Is this the same issue you’ve had @CheerBear

Yep @Teej. That's the same issue I have (using desktop on mobile).
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance