Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Ditching the Ciggers

thanks @Shaz51  I like to remind myself on fifties huncreds etc

heyyy my darling @Meowmy Smiley Very Happy

Hey tabs @TAB
How good is that.
Well done

thanks Hams, just need to deal with other side effects now @MDT need to get to gym lol 

Legend!

Hope you went okay as well @Mex  nice to see you again

Cant see pic yet @Mex if you want someone to see post can put @ before screen name 😀

Ok I got notification but cant see anything @Mex all good

All good @TAB.
Was a photo of me in PPE.

@TAB It feels like forever ago that you started this journey but also it feels like it has flown too (not sure if that's how you have experienced it?!). This thread and your journey has stuck with me and genuinely inspired me. I have been thinking about popping by here for a little while and a gentle nudge from a friend helped. Guess what???

I am on day 19 😁! I am super excited and feeling very proud and pretty confident I can keep it up now. I have smoked way, wayyyyy too much for many, many years so to even see day 19 feels massive. Seeing your 600+ days and imagining what that will feel like (and remembering when you started and were at little number days like day 19!) feels encouraging and inspiring. 

I hope you are well TAB 🐱

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance