Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Snowie 💜
just doing a quick pop in for now, just gotta do a few things before i can chat abit more here.
been abit of a busy day
how are you?

I'm doing OK @Snowie @outlander

I passed my first semester unit today by 2 points only. Just got in by a whisker. Thank goodness I don't have to repeat the unit.

Otherwise I've just had a fairly chilled day.

Did you get all your washing done and sorted your kids for school tommorow?

That was a lovely message earlier, thanks for including me in it @Sans911 ❤ Congrats on passing your unit. That's huge.

❤ to all

Congratulations @Sans911  so pleased for you. A pass is a pass hun whether its by 2 points or 20 points. Smiley Happy

Got most of the washing done and the food shopping. Ran out of line space so the rest has to wait a day or two.

Had my pdoc late this afternoon and then had to go to the chemist to pick up some meds. Only got home a little while ago.

@outlandersounds like it is still a busy day for you.

@CheerBearso glad to see you on here Heart

@Snowie ❤ Thanks for your support and messages over the last while. It makes me smile to see you around. Hope the kids first day of term 3 (if they started back today) went well.

@CheerBear Heart

My kids start back tomorrow to school so it has been a "getting organised" day today.

Will be a shock to have to get up earlier!
Did your's start today?

congrats @Sans911 so happy for you ❤❤

nice to see you @CheerBear 🌈💚

You've had a long school holidays @Snowie! Mine were back today 🙏🎉😁 I had a Dr appt then did absolutely nothing. It was great. Hope yours go well, your early start isn't too hard and you enjoy the day tomorrow.

Nice to see you too @outlander. Again it feels like forever since we've caught up!

Thanks @Snowie @CheerBear @outlander

@CheerBear - some days I say a lot, mostly I don't. I'm more of an observer. I noticed what's happening with you. It hurts watching people you care about to see them on pain.

I get the being an observer thing at times @Sans911. I 'see' you around under the support button a lot. It's nice to know people are around, however loud or quiet.

It really hurts to see people you care about in pain 🙁
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance