Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Deep emotional pains

That is good news @Meowmy Hope you have a good evening Smiley Happy

@Meowmy  you have a good afternoon too Meowmy :)xxxx

@Zoe7 Thanks. I think I need to train myself to be able to spend time with myself more. It is hard for me. I am used to intense emotional bonds with my parents. Thanks again. Take care.

@greenpea  thanks. Hope you enjoy the evening and night. Getting cold. I didn’t go for a walk. May just need more warm clothes. Take care.

It is a hard thing to learn to be able to spend time on your own and actually enjoy your own company but I believe that is just as important as having others that you can interact wth @Meowmy - both are necessary in life - it helps us to know ourselves as well as be able to interact with others.

@Meowmy I gave myself the weekend off walking too. Nice to give your body a rest 🙂 will start up again tomorrow :Dxxx

I understand what you're saying @Meowmy re intense emotional bonds with parents . Hopefully you can start to feel more comfortable in your own skin, it may take a bit of time though. I think it will be good for you but don't spend too much time on your own. Your walking and social group sounds awesome.

Take Care

OG

been thinking of you today @Meowmy  Heart

Hello @oceangirl , @greenpea , @Zoe7 , @Matt12 

@Shaz51  Hi Shaz51 :)xx

hello my super @greenpea , what did you do last night  xxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance