Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good morning

Yum!  I love stirfry @Former-Member  Haven't tried sweet chilli, might look into that.  Had stir fry last night.  Tonight, fried lamb fillets, mash and vegie.  Piklets again for desert.

Thankfully the storm just made a bit of noise here and brought some rain.  Did some damage other areas, plus injured a few people.  Oops! 

Have you got work on tomorrow still @TAB?  I think you said Thursday.

Might relax and watch TV for a while.  

hmm ..chili and lamb ,, dunno, but that's me .. garlic yes, salt pepper before, during cooking, yes ..lamb fillets ..never been there, tried pork fillets once, no bones no skin no fat .. yeah bit blando ..that's me anyway .. yeah work has been changed to friday got told yest @Former-Member @Former-Member ..oh, there's a 'medium' chili sauce think maggi, made in malaysia anyway but oh ..ayam .. hard to find now, not coles pos iga, has a bit of a 'kick' lots taste, not over powering tho 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That sounds pretty delicious @Former-Member...I like plain & easy meals sometimes.
Storms sound kind of magical your way. Nice for being cosy at night! 😊
Me too on couch rest..even if partner is watching Arnold Schwarzenegger! 😏😏👎😂..with little man climbing over me...sigh!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Lol..how crap are some of these emoji's...like really they can make you do updates for all sorts of crap but emoji cleverness..?!! Ha!!! @TAB

gawd noes @Former-Member had been avoiding latest OS update on iphone but did it, prefer older version, use laptop mainly, too hard on ph re this site 

Hello @Former-Member, wow, well done for today xx

hey hello @TAB, @Hamburger, @Former-Member, @CherryBomb xx

did you do last 2 lawns  @Shaz51 ..I wouldnt have ..re heat  .lolSmiley Happy

Yes, hubby did them at 3pm @TAB

they are done now xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance