Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Who's who in the zoo: Meet the moderators

when you say inevitable do you mean the quadraplegia?

Yes and very very earlydementia

sounds like a good plan to talk with your psychologist about it all. the unknown is usually more scary... having a plan can help you to feel in control.. at least a little bit. Is your appointment soon?

lj

If it was faced with one quad or dementia I'd have something to work with but that's not the reality

Yes thursday

yes, i cant imagine how it must feel. The future is never known though.. things with the brain in particular are very hard to predict... drs still don't really know enough! someone i know had bad accident as a child, had a closed brain injury, was in a coma for a while.. drs really had no idea on what the effects would be.. it was all wait and see. it could do this it could do that.. even after he woke up.. each year they would note effects and possibilities. but he was lucky and ended up doing ok

lj

Welj where it was technically I should of had both d and q on day 1

yes, i really hope for you that things continue to be stable for the long term!

I'm really sorry i need to start getting myself ready to try and sleep (probably a wasted effort) 

I wish i could be more helpful, 

lj

Thank u I hope so too

Hi I have a query for tomorrow has sane petioned google for an app to be placed on the Google home page a mental health app? That would be the pi nacle to save lives
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance