Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Oh @Maggie .... your new avatar is stunning .... ❣️

I agree @Faith-and-Hope 🙂 @Maggie it suits you so much Heart

@Maggie these are for you this morning

-37-34-1.png

They're scented candles. They're sitting on an outdoor setting in a beautiful garden you've helped create. They're also in a nest that you've been part of. They can be moved around to the different parts of the community you are a valued part of if you would like, so that you can share a cuppa and a chat with the people who care about you and who know you care about them too.

I have missed seeing you around and have missed bumping in to you as part of the early bird wake ups. 

I wish there was a way to say what I wanted to about this, but I can't find the words. I hope you can feel the love for you enough to keep you here, though I understand if you can't be around.

Take care Maggie

Former-Member
Not applicable

What a beautiful post and pic from @CheerBear (hello 👋).  I can smell the uplifting aroma from here. I feel the same my friend and second @CheerBear's post, also not knowing how to put it in words. I miss you too but the main thing is that you are alright. Doing what is best and important for your well being at this time is the priority and we will be here for you if you decide to come back Smiley Very Happy.  Hope you have also managed to catch up on some rest as I know you were tired.

I did try and take some photos of my framed angel cross stitch but kept getting the reflection off the glass blurring the image. Will try with the lights all on this evening, so fingers crossed that this works and then shouled have some pics up within the next couple of days. Thinking of you and sending a warm hug xx

(P.S. If anyone would like to tag me in a post please insert a dash (-) before and after my username 

(e.g. -Enigma- ), otherwise I will not receive the notification. Thank you Smiley Very Happy)

@Faith-and-Hope Hoping you are ok. Not sure what's happening for you, but sending warm wishes your way.

Thanks @Maggie.

Starting couple counselling, where I can't talk about what our issues are in front of WH (hubby) cos he has delusional thinking and is emotionally abusive when triggered .... having to walk on eggshells and work out how to let the counsellor know without being able to speak out.  

It's going to be traumatic in the moment, but I have been led to believe this is our way forward ... so have to just step out and see what happens ..... leap of faith ....

💜

@Faith-and-Hope I certainly hope you realise how special you are. You have enormouse issues to face. No need to answer this post, just sending a warm hug letting you know along with everyone else, I'm thinking of you.💛💛💛

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking of you too @Faith-and-Hope

Your courage and genuineness shines Heart

hello @Maggie 

flowers.jpg

Thank you @Maggie @Former-Member .... 🌿
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance