Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@outlander Just quietly keeping you company with @Zoe7. No need to respond, just letting you know you are not alone. I'm a hopeless communicator, but I'm told a good listener. Walking with you.💛💕💜

thank you @Maggie always lovely to see you and i appreciatiate you taking the time to even post
Heart

My sister liked her painting @outlander Not sure if it has been put up yet but I suppose I will see when we go there for christmas. I haven't started my new one - been a lazy day again for me and didn't get the planning done early like I hoped to - I'll start it sometime this week. It is going to be a pretty full-on week for me so not sure when.

Hi @Maggie - always lovely to see you wherever and however you can be here - love seeing your name pop up Heart

im glad she liked it @Zoe7 you do amazing paintings.
thats ok, you can paint whenever you feel up to it, if you busy then its probably best to wait then you can focus on that when you have some more down time.

I have an image in my mind but I don't want to paint it too close to the original that I found for F&H - I will add in my own colours and make it more like my others in that respect but keep the idea the same. I have 2 canvases the same size - one for a peacock and one for a butterfy (surprise, surprise lol) I am going to do the peacock first @outlander

they will both be beautiful @Zoe7 i already know that one for sure.
will you be able to share progress pics when you start?

Yes I will share progress pictures @outlander but might not post the final versions - if I do I won't leave them up - safer that way.

sounds great @Zoe7

These 2 will be in brighter colours than I usually do - will be the colours that F&H and I like @outlander I really miss my forum buddy Smiley Sad

i bet shes missing you too @Zoe7 and being able to post as well. at least she is here with you in spirit and still being able to show support as well.
can i ask what the colours are? i think its blue and green?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance