Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Blue, green, pink and purple mostly with splashes of lighter colours throughout to highlight @outlander I bet she is missing posting too - I know as hard as it is for me it would be even harder for her - wish it wasn't the case and I don't know how I am going to get through these couple of months. It does help that we can see her under the support button but I do so wish I could chat to her. Smiley Sad

oh very pretty @Zoe7
it feels like its going to be a long few months, i miss seeing her around too even though shes under the support button, id would be really great to hear how she is and the adventures and things shes doing but im sure she will have lots to share when she can post again and knowing her pictures as well.
youve got us here in the meantime, im always happy to listen or sit or whatever you might need as well

Thanks Hon I have had wonderful support from people here and it really does help @outlander I keep thinking it is so much worse for her not being able to post but know she is reading and keeping up with us all. Super big missing her feelings still though - super missing several people also this week ...it is hard when you form such strong connections and bonds with people and then they are not there. 

i totally get it @Zoe7 im missing some people here too, and just the convos we have 😞 you were one of them actually, so im glad to have caught up with you tonight.

Something i remember her saying to someone else though was if you needed her in the meantime try to think of the things that she would say.

I actually feel like I have been chanelling her in some of my posts lol @outlander

I have been a bit more absent lately with work and missing people feelings but that will change more when this week is over. 

lol yes @Zoe7 i guess when your around someone for so lon you also pick up their 'ways ' 😄

Evening lil Sis @outlander
Also @Zoe7 @Maggie @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Teej @greenpea... And anyone else passing through this thread

Yes you do @outlander Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Sans911 How has your day been?

Hi sis @Sans911 hows your day been?

@Zoe7 how are you going too?

I am doing okay @outlander - waiting for meds to take effect but I don't have to be to work until midday so it is okay if I sleep in a bit. How are you doing now?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance