Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

jamesle2015
Senior Contributor

Census 2016

Did it tonight - I'm one of the early ones 🙂

Anyone else done it?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Census 2016

Nah @jamesle2015 I'll do mine Tuesday night. It'll give me something to do I reckon. 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @jamesle2015, I did it online. Wasn't hard once I received the 12 digit number. haha
I believe it can be done before & after the date (not like an election) so for those who haven't been issued their number or papers yet, the recommend sending an email to Census.gov informing them. Good to have it over with.
Alone
Senior Contributor

I did it the day before ... thankfully!  I'm glad I wasnt trying to do it last night.

It's interesting that they didnt ask any questions about mental health.  The questions were mostly about how much work we do, including housework.  I was surprised just how few questions there were really.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes, the census was simple. Not sure where religion fits into anything anymore. Its all about money & taxes these days & productivity. Apparently the website crashed last night due to a security breech (oh well, guess IS know i'm Christian now and where to find me lol One thing nobody talks about is leaving out deceased loved ones, I can't, Absent but not gone, I found this very confronting. Just me here now, I don't think so. And what really is the difference between a widow & a divorcé? My x is not alive in my world, he contributes nil. So, I feel like a widow. Disappointing there was little focus on community involvement, groups or childcare, only capacity to work.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance