Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Thank you @Former-Member, sorry to say but I have very limited data limits so rarely view YouTube or music links (big data use ups). Pictures and text are enough though.

Did you havwxa good day? Do you do something special to remember your mums day? Rhisvmust be hard so do talk about it. ❤❤❤

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@Former-Member
There is no big data usage for YouTube only when downloading YouTube is not a download.
Anyway I don't like thinking about my MUM at this time of year as I will get too distressed about it. I miss my mum so much & I have had so much stress lately I don't want another terrible Anxiety Attck like I had a few days ago? It was so horrible. This is what prompted me to open this Thread as I was having too much Stress as you know in the others. I am more stable now & feel very loved & safe in this one! Amen <>< XO 🙂
((((BIGHUGS))))))
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LAPSES!

@Former-Member  YOu have really really moved me. YOur very amazing how your self caring, Thank you for writing your story. 

Is that when @Former-Member and me and you write about how we are going for the day: 

For me I stop and think of my day and it's always  "PeppiPatty, you are not good enough." 

I feel so awful,  I'm 50 and I'm feelkng like I'm not being kind to me but why should I ?

Every day I try and read the book of Luke but I find it very hard and then Mr G will read me book of John..... 

I look at MrG and he is just: Clening the home, 

I think that we all need to look at daily positives. 

Im looking at the book of Luke. One of the lessons is emphasis on prayer, especially Jesus' praying before important occasions (see note on 3:21)

So Im dealing with doing this quiet time in the morning I think Im going to try so hard to get to that place.

What do you think? 

@PeppiPatty
I can see ABBA Father smiling down on you right now! Amen <>< 🙂
I spend every day in meaningful prayer/relationship with ABBA Father via HIS WORD & in PRAYER.
I could not manage any other way!
Its been like that for ever for me. Just as its a Christian walk, I have had to grow step by step!
ABBA Father gave me his promis many years ago when I cried out to HIM He gave me Romans 8 v15
For I did not give the Spirit of bondage again to fear!
I gave you My Spirit of ADOPTION!
To cry ABBA FATHER!
All Glory to OUR LORD!
GOD ALMIGHTY!
Amen & Amen! <><
Love & Hugs
Bella XO 🙂

Dear @Former-Member

Thank you. 

I am learing to love again in a more sad way than you. 

YOu have much to be grateful for and I need to learn that. 

images-2.jpeg

I am learning to love my soil. The ground on my feet. 

Maybe this is why I am looking at Jesus being baptized by John.

Unknown.jpeg

@PeppiPatty @Owlunar @outlander @Faith-and-Hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pD2zIuiC2g

There is POWER in the name of JESUS \0/

There is POWER in the name of JESUS \0/

Break every Chain \0/

Break every Chain \0/

So Break Every Chain \0/

Raise Up Your Voices!! \0/

no-longer-slave-to-sin.jpg

I Hear thebreaking_chains_208145743_std.jpg Chains Fallin \0/

I Hear Them In The Spirit!! \0/

free from sin.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@PeppiPatty, you're precious ❤ try not to be hard on yourself. Sometimes its more effective to pray naturally, deep breaths, noticing the good things around you and in you and thanking the Lord for everything. Breath in His healing love deep into your soul - you are so precious Peppi ❤❤❤

Hi @Former-Member ❤❤❤

@Former-Member @PeppiPatty XXOO 🙂
I am thinking of you, both!
I am proud of the 2 of you. GOD will Bless us 3, I am feeling this, BIG time. Blessings coming our way, very soon!

I will share my Testimony of Faith, & Blessing. ASAP, how about both of you sharing too?
To encourage me, & who ever chooses to-
Call on GOD- Bow the knee, in reverent Prayer.

Seek HIM-Ask HIM, with an open sincere repented, heart. In prayer.

Believe- Do not doubt, GOD tells us- All things are possible, in HIM! 🙂

Receive- Wait patiently, trusting in GOD for HIS Goodness, HIS Charity, HIS Peace, & HIS JOY!
Knowing by Faith, in the living GOD, that all things work together, for the good. For those whom are called according to, HIS GLORY!
-through, JESUS CHRIST, GOD'S SON! <><

Amen & Amen! XX OO <><
Love & Hugs
Bella 🙂

hi @Former-Member

how are you today
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance