Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Craft Corner

wow @Gazza75 ... that is really beautiful. Is this your latest creation?  I posted a couple of my DPs a few weeks ago. About to start a new one as soon as I get a free moment.

That aside ... How wonderful to see you.  Its been ages.  How are you?

Sherry 💜

Hi @Former-Member, I will have to backtrack and try to find  your projects.  I am doing alright, been busy with work and life.  I'm not really cut out for work from home, but, that's the way it is till next year I think.  Happy to still have a job all in all.  How are you doing?

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Gazza75 I notice that you found my latest DP. Thanks for the support button.

Sorry the working from home has not been your ideal situation. From what you said, its not about to change in a hurry either. Have you been going out to the farm much? Do you have the facility to work from the farm if you chose to?  You'd be getting some nice heavy frosts out that way by now. ❄

The COVID shutdown made little difference to me really. But its been difficult for hubby, being a very social person.

Overall I have had a number of ups and downs the past few months. Cant really go into it here, but I noticed you on my thread earlier.

Anyway ... its nice to see you again. I've missed you. 

Sherry 🐶

👋 Good to see you @Gazza75  ..... 🤜🤛 and love the diamond painting too ❣️

Good to see you too @Gazza75 . Lovely DP. 👍👍😍😍

@CheerBear @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Judi9877 

Very rough, but it’s my first of this kind. Room for improvement.

1D777930-E23C-4A68-B63B-CB12A56F1C2C.jpeg

😯 @Maggie how amazing is that?!! That's like Kristin Uhrig style awesome. Those drag dots are perfect+ so impressed 😍

Thanks @CheerBear , but it’s not as perfect as it might look. It should look good once resin gives it a shine, but have to wait for warmth. 💞💞

@CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Gazza75 @Judi9877 @mumto2  and anyone passing. I saw this , and thought it was worth sharing with others who would understand.

84DC64CB-C2FE-41F5-A697-32AB2B14553C.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance