Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

Yes and I made a trip to J b hi fi after I saw a T V special on Amy  Winehouse,  and they didnt have a thing of hers.   Now I'm on line,  I will try again.   Why did she have to fly away forever when I needed her most,    Take care @greenpea   and thanks.    tonys  m b 1

Isnt she beautiful.  I like the way Stevie dresses too.  Painful love story,  she is in a veil of mystery.   Heart broken too many times that lass.   thankyou @greenpea     tonys   m b 1 

Hi All,

Hope I'm not ruining the vibe. I could do thrash metal right now!

Funny didn't think that song was dark @TAB I have new sight. Thx 

Hope everyone had good weekend. And if not, a nice moment? @TAB I'm wishing you win the lotto too....halvies?

Nah, you keep it all. I got supports, & options & the teeniest bit of faith... Oh & my adorable animals😻

No sweet jives. Here's today's photo. If you look close enough, can probs hear the music.

20230326_173641.jpg

@greenpea @StuF @TideisTurning  & to the cool old lady in the yellow top who walked past me twice on the beach, listening to her music & smiled at me both times.

Not the best since yest @StanD haha re lotto etc

Hey @greenpea 

@greenpea    hello greenpea.    I only found this at midnight,  Perfect time for cold play.

Now should tell you I'm old and taken a few too many around the head.   so I spent a while going through my coldplay,  begged,  borrowed and stollen collection,  no luck.  what album is that song on please. Ive got half doz of theirs.  but canned spam for brains.

sorry could not get on earlier.  Had a biggy while sun showed its face.  Harvest..

Re clothing,  life's to short mate and your the boss of you.  Please,   dont ever grow up,   you cant go back once you do. .  I busk in the street sometimes and watch how people study each other,  steel glances,

and the interest and hidden desires and nuances in those faces.  If you really,   really   knew what

people think about and covet. .  .  .  well lets just  say,  Its  like wrapping paper,  Enough to drive us crazy,  keep us guessing,  and make you feel like queen of the town. . !  .   Hope Ive said enough to make you feel good without over stepping. . .  and I will say no more...Take care @greenpea .         thanks for tunes.           tonys   m b 1

@tonys   you are such a wonderful person.  you make me smile with each of your posts.  your words are always like magic.  i think it is charlie brown by cold play which you are talking about the album is Mylo Xyloto.  really wish we could meet in person but as that will never happen pea is content with talking on sane with you.  it is a privalege knowing you.

@StanDwhat a beautiful photo.  what a nice old lady.  is great when strangers smile at you.  here is a song by nin for the earth  https://youtu.be/wwwQ4uVGGSE

@TAB   good to see youx

@tonys   yes Amy was so fragile sadly missed.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance