Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

@BryanaCamp 

My Mum passed away an hour ago.

@BryanaCamp  Hey BryanaCamp good luck today I know you will be fine though :). It is all very exciting and you will rock it!:D. Went for walk this morning was so cold though like off Antarctica 😄 (just the way I like it!). Except I couldnt breathe properly so it was just a short walk :). Have a great day and stay warm. Love peaxxxx

@Former-Member  So sorry for your loss Sherry. Will be thinking of your today lovely lady. Hugs and hugs sweetheart xxx

@Former-Member 

okay I just read @Former-Member  sorry

dear @Former-Member I'm so sorry for your loss, my condolences Heart

thank you for your encouragement @greenpea , yeah it is quite exciting! I saw my sister & nephews last night & my teenage nephews were so sullen & rude and horrible to my sister, I almost felt like walking out it was so unpleasant. Were your kids sulky & rude as teeenagers, is that normal? I just felt really sorry for my sister having to put up with all the when she does so much for them. I feel guilty for having these feelings.

morning sweet @Meowmy how are you feeling this mroning. It sounds like you worked some long hours last week. Well done. Your cookery sounds amazing - your mum is so lucky to have such delicious meals cooked fresh for her. How is your anxiety & neds going? I hope you had a relaxing weekend hon xx

@BryanaCamp  Hi BryanaCamp yes it is perfectly normal for teenagers to be vile to their parenets I was lucky though my son1 and daughter were delightful. My son2 was very mentally ill though which stressed and ultimately triggered my mental illness and the break up of my marriage and probably my daughter's mental illness. 

Most teenagers are only vile for a small period of time and then they grow out of it :). Part of the joy of being a parent 😄

Good morning everyone have a great day. How is everybody doing today ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance