Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

@Former-Member  Thanks and good morning EOR. @Zoe7  made it for me :Dxxxx. I always liked your  pic Eeryore was always my favorite Winnie the Pooh character 🙂

@Former-Member  Good morning how are you doing today 😊

Good morning Faith-and-Hope wishing you a wonderful Tuesday xxxx:) @Faith-and-Hope 

Thanks @greenpea ..... you too 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for asking @Ant7, to be honest, I wish I had my pain meds by my bed to take before I get up had a fall last week & don't land too good these days). But on a brighter note, I'm awake at a respectable hour and I just lovin' this 🍁Autumn weather 🤗
@Faith-and-Hope, you're so quiet these days, are you ok?
@greenpea, yes, EEYORE sure portrays dysthymic depression (ME) really well, and so BLUE. What's your plans today?

@Former-Member  Well after son2 gets picked up by his carer for his outing today. I plan to go for another walk as the sky is so blue (happy blue :)) and the sun is shining so beautifully already I want a bit of vitamin d :). Have you go anything planned for today?

Thanks for asking @Former-Member .  Things have been a bit heavy on a few fronts ..... this is me resting up a bit.  I am around, but a bit quiet, as you have noticed .... 😏

@Former-Member  I hope you are feeling ok. I hope you are not in to much pain and you don’t have another fall 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Screenshot_20190521-080624-02.jpeg

Thanks @Ant7 hope you're ok 

@Faith-and-Hope  life can pull usbin many directions, glad you can take breaks. I've had to fly under the radar big time to "there's a time for everything under the sun" as the saying goes. Stay strong. And thanks for the cuppa so need that right now 🌱✝️🌹

@greenpea , I have so much to do but body does protest. So it's back to survival mode - self care first... If that doesn't exhaust me, I'm overdue for a Sydney trip, see what happens.

Morning everyone 

Wishing you all a good day 

I dont have a like button on my phone so 👍 to all posts. 

Thanks for the shutout  @Former-Member 

@greenpea sorry i missed your post yesterday  i wasnt around much so just catching up. Im glad your  going ok and hoping your  neighbours recovering well too. Are you still going for your morning walks? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance