Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good wonderful morning @Ant7 @Schitzo @Eve7 @TAB @MDT @greenpea @Shaz51 @BlueBay @BPDSurvivor @frog @Emelia8 @Meowmy @Clawde @WIP @ButterflyWings @purplebutterfly @Adge @saltandpepper @Bow @AEB @Zoe7 @Jacques @CheerBear @Former-Member @Rosie93 @TideisTurning @eth @Sans911 @oceangirl @NatureLover @Former-Member @eudemonism and everyone here. Have a brilliant day!

As for me, I'm having an easy Saturday morning followed by inspections in the late arvo after taking my housemate shipping for a new printer at Officeworks and hopefully a sausage or 2 at Bunnings! I'm up early as I haven't had much sleep since I had to take my housemate to hospital- nothing serious- and then had to pick her up at 3am. I've been doing some knitting on and off ever since and expect to fall asleep early tonight!

Take care and have fun!

Judi9877☺️🌻🌈

Enjoy your snags Good Morning  @Judi9877  thanks for the tag. Hope your friend is okay

Good morning @Judi9877

Sounds like a busy day for you and your flat mate. You are very kind to them?

Bunnings sausage sizzle. Mmmm.....

Enjoy your day 😊😊😊😊.

Good Morning and Hi @Sans911  nice to see you here Cat Happy

Good Morning @Schitzo  hope your day is okay

Hello @TAB I'm here but looking a a very fuzzy screen because I'm really not that much awake.

The fur boy woke me at 3:30 to be feed. I'm just enjoying a coffee & and will probably go back to sleep soon

I hope you have a pleasant day.

bit the same re eyes @Sans911 hopeyou get back to sleep I might try a nap later, got up because its still warm here

@Judi9877  Hey Judi9877 stay cool today and I know for you Melbournians the weather this weekend will be hot, hot Hot! Take care. Love peaxxx

GP ! @greenpea  hope you are okay today , cool change here 37 today and tomorrow lol, still 27deg at 4am ha ha going for dawn walk soon

Good Morning @TAB @greenpea @Sans911 @Judi9877 @Ant7 

Hot - 37 - here today so I'm trying to get some outside stuff done early.

Have a good one everone who's about in Forumland!

Good morning all, and it is a lovely Saturday morning ! | Toluna

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance