Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Heehee @Appleblossom .....

Former-Member
Not applicable

How is the keto going @Appleblossom ?

Its just for my son ... he is looking good ... has lost a lot of weight from all the meds he was on ... goes out for run most days ... nothing too pressured ... I keep making it more healthy than he probably would ... but its heartening to see the results ....

Thx @Former-Member 

Smiley Happy

I am being more naughty than him ... food wise ...

Smiley Embarassed

Former-Member
Not applicable

Making it healthier = 😀😀😀

@Appleblossom , lovely he is getting results. A friend who lives in an extended family situation has been on keto for daughter, it was full on to start with, not so much now. She made some crackers to have with cheese that were nice, but it was a bit of work.

He has been on it for about a year @Former-Member  ... he gives himself keto breaks ... has a little spoil but gets back on to it ... it does seem to work for him ... I suggested it may not be best as a life long diet ... as the metabolism is on overdrive ... but its been important for him to gain a sense of control and self respect ... I keep it low key but insisted on the right to have fruit in the house ... I dont buy sweet rubbish to tempt him tho ... 

success feeds itself ...

eat that in the car on my own ... hee hee.

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

We could probably benefit from a few less carbs at work our place @Appleblossom I don't buy confectionery any more for me - if I do the pack rarely lasts more than one sitting.

Just about falling to sleep here but lovely to chat this evening.images (41).jpg

Thats the way 

@Former-Member 

I forgot and bought pumpkin so thats a soup for me only.

Smiley HappyHeart

Lactose free humour and virtual calory free chocolate. Sounds good.

images (78).jpg

that is what we had @Former-Member , @Appleblossom , @FairerDingo , @Faith-and-Hope , @Adge @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Ali11 , @outlander , @greenpea 

it was yummmy though a bit too much protein for my kidney Smiley Very Happy

Yeah .... it is good @FairerDingo 😏 .... it’s one way to help stress-reduce, hanging out here for a bit .....

Good to see you.

That looks so yum @Shaz51 ❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance