Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

@Shaz51 @Former-Member  Ladies I will join you both and everyone with a virtual glass of pinot noir :Dxx

a virtual glass of pinot noir , very nice my awesome sister @greenpea  xxxxx

@Shaz51 Heartxx

ohhh my Sister @greenpea , are you ok my darling xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Virtual only for me @greenpea  @Shaz51  still teetotalling IRL as Mr Darcy's meds + grog = no go zone.  Comfort food though tonight, a rich beef casserole. 

@Shaz51  I had a lovely day with my favourite support worker :). We did some gardening and went for a wonderful walk in the sun with son2. It was beautiful. Daughter came over to help with bunny (he has a sore eye and needs eye cream). Then had Dominoes with son2 which was a great treat. So it was a lovely day:). I hope your day was lovely too, both yours and @Former-Member 's. Weather this week here has been so spring like absolutely beautiful ..... meant to change though but we cannot complain as it has been a mostly mild winter .... means a hot summer though I suppose ...

Beef casserole  sounds really good like Mr shaz woul lovvveeee @Former-Member  

@Former-Member @Shaz51  Yum to casserole :p. My mum used to make the best casseroles just super yummy. How is Mr Darcy doing? He is not far from my thoughts. Always wishing you both well. xxxx

Ohhb how totally wonderful  my sister  @greenpea  xoxo soo glad 

@Shaz51 @Former-Member  :D. I have to go and see son2. Love to you both and your families. My dear friends. peaHeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance