Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @outlander @Climatechange @Adge @Former-Member 

sendin you all Carer hugs 🤗 hope you are all finding ways to self care 

my new one is to try an online Zumba class on zoom - I need something fun and upbeat to inject good vibes into my week ... will let you know how it goes tomorrow ! 

sleep well - like you @Faith-and-Hope I have to pull my sleep cycle back into line - sigh ... that means no phone in bedroom - only books 📚 and alarm clock .. sweet dreams my bed time now 🦋

Hi everyone, 

What a wonderful idea! Some days are just so rough I spend the whole day crying when no one else is home, wondering when we will ever get back to 'normal' though am fast losing sight of what that is anymore.... anyhoo, wallowing in a bit of self pity tonight, just have to let it out in a space others will understand. Think I'll go and make myself a nice cup of tea 😊 

Hello @Cilla its good to see you come and say hello!

@Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Smc @Determined @Former-Member @greenpea @Sophie1 @Adge are some of our regular carers here too that i hope may pop in to say hello too

@outlander @Cilla  Hi outlander and welcome Cilla to the forums :)x

Hey little pea @greenpea
How are you going tonight

@outlander  I am good hunny. Had a couple of passing headaches like I did in hospital so will mention to gp on friday. Think it maybe connected to this whole stupid business that has been happening. How are you going?

I hope you get some answers quickly @greenpea you could maybe ring up and see if you could get the scans quicker?
Please be careful esp right now with the unknown. Take extra good care of yourself.

Hanging in here for now. They still dont know why ive been unwell-have a procedure next week to see if they can find anything.

@outlander  hope they find out what is happening with you hun. Like my mother always says they can put a man on the moon but can they figure out what is happening with the human body no!

Lol @greenpea we can be in the strange medical anomaly basket 👍

👋 Hi and welcome to the forums @Cilla 

Gentle hugs @outlander @greenpea 💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance