Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @greenpea @Glisten @StuF @Jacques @tonys 

Hey guys, 

Got up this morning and went out for a drive to Yanchep with my support worker. We had coffee and looked in a gift shop and red dot. Then came home and had lunch. After lunch went to TK maxx and bought a coat for the evenings on the cruise. Now I am waiting on a visit from my case manager from the local mental health clinic. She is coming to my house. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope it goes okay @Oaktree not up to much here. last minute touches to lesson plans for course tomorrow.

@Oaktree hey there, sounds you're having a good day. Enjoy your afternoon. Take care

@TAB 

Good luck for your course tomorrow. I hope your lesson plans are good.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Oaktree  well, they aren't really , but good enough hopefully @Oaktree 

@TAB 

Well I guess you just need 50% on them so you should be able to get that

TAB
Senior Contributor

no, it's like TAFE, @Oaktree  no grades , just pass or dont. so, sometimes that makes them think have to get 100% . think the bar for practicals is a fair bit lower. Trainer said you would have to stuff something up pretty badly to get failed/have to do one session again. Trouble is a lot of this class look like its their job lol. some are just good. Some are slick.

@TABs good on you TAB re studies.   im doing ok thanks. no news here.  so tired.

Hey there @TAB 🙂🌺

How was your day? I hope it warmed up a bit for you to defrost a little more as the day went on 🙂

I hope your evening is going well there 😎

@Oaktree @TAB @greenpea @PinkFlamingo hey everyone, going through a very hard time. Hope you're all okay. Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance