Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

its ok not much I can do here @Oaktree thanks

@TAB hey tabby, took me three gps to find current one ha. Think need to shop around to get suitable dr .

TAB
Senior Contributor

..I was happy for things to stay as they were. they want to 'cure' me at my age. it involves doing things I do not want to do like not drinking . yes, its about communication and whatever. as told self 12 mths ago ,could try and could back in touch with GP fm 12 years ago in adelaide. them he could hassle me cos my we ight gone up 50% since they last saw me lol  @Meowmy  not much choice, can get dr in bigtown, think not too many options left here. was on 'serious' pain meds for years i would ask to get put back on other ones that got banned/frowned upon and they wouldnt do it see wat happens, will say just give me them dr in adelaide used to give me anything lol i imagined was cos  he was a big wig in medical association, so could not be touched lol . see wat happens hey

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get some goodies

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha getting lounge tomorrow they said delivering @Meowmy  will have to clean  out a lot of space I have taken up w crap .... 

@TAB hey tabby, you are good enough. Because you have friends on here

TAB
Senior Contributor

thank you @Meowmy  off to bed here finally. mate rang me after just getting home from interstate. wow. Goodnight

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning  cool friends, take care

G'day @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

May your days be filled with...something you want!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16  have a good day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance