Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, hope so re day @Meowmy  got lots of things should be doing today

G'day @TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

Wishing you great days!

Am off to Lifeline soon...boxes of books are calling me lol

oh @Bill16 sucks to be me, NSW is to stingy for that. lol. i think seniors got a $250 fuel voucher years ago after covid to boost tourism but that was it.

@Jacques @Bill16  WA is a massive State. Seniors travel from and to regional areas of a variety of reasons.

The current WA government supports seniors independence by subsidising fuel.

West Australians also benefit from regular State electricity subsidies because voters refuse to let Western Power be privatised.

WA Department of Main Roads is responsible for the best regional driving experience you will have this country.

I have lived in 3 states, Western Australia has the best affordable lifestyle.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

take it easy @StuF 

Good morning 😎 friends @TAB @Jacques @StuF @Bill16 @Meowmy 

@TAB has your thread set a record for the most posts in Forumland?

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

last I looked was around 8000 @Glisten  when was quiet a few months ago, all mods and hangers on came here saying all people were on here ha ha lol  gotta run ! shops, bloods , etc

@Glisten the west coast is the best coast !!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF  bloods was @rse , same woman who has no clue as last week had 3 attempts, told her dont bother after 2 . must feel bad to be so crap at yr job lol . like said last time, differences between her technique (hit and hope) and others  tourneqet not tight enough, didnt tap veins or even rub them etc , just blamed me  GP said test pointless so just not going to do it now

Hope you are okay @Meowmy  would go for nap here but ph appt in an hour now. super tried to ring again, so that has hit a hurdle. last time they could not validate my ID as govt has my name on database dift to how it is on card ha ha ha lol got past it last time by them ringing me and going through it over the phone.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance