Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, just visited sick uncle and helped him a bit. Came home, ate some fruits,peanuts ,drinking tea and two small cocktail sausages. Need to seal mouth now. Ha. Good luck tonight with work Tabby.

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, hope we get through another day well. Take care. Prayers for you both.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope so @Meowmy need sleep going to bed here
Gday @Bill16

Good morning cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB  hope you both have a nice day

@Bill16 @TAB hey cool friends, just got home. Need nap here. Take care.

Enjoy your nap champ @Meowmy 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there @TAB , @Former-Member 

I hope things are a bit more settled with D pip. Would be busy keeping up with it all. With emotions involved too. I understand the supermarket ordeal. I have this at times too. Feel like everyone is watching etc. Other times I'm glad to be out and about!

I agree uni is harder with adhd.

Today I was stirred up by having to find eldest sold reports. We have to wait until December to  see if he also is on spectrum.

Hea happy at the moment so I follow this. P can be a real dampener on having to play 'boss'. As I found old papers I felt quite sad with the journey and how my boys have grown. It reminded me of how hard times have been, yet I feel blessed and lucky to have them. A big plus. 🙂

@TAB you are right and have a good memory. I think P has picked up bad habits. Too hard for me to help, so yes I find myself changing or tuning out. When he gets bossy. It goes no where and like this morning his recollection is always turned around. I'm not saying I'm always right. But his story is often tainted. I think I can't change it. No. So I'm working on myself.

I feel I've taken a backseat in this respect. Low iron makes me tired by the end of the day. I'm really wanting to be there as much as I can 'give' for my kids. One day too they will be moving on etc.

I hope work goes well this week.

Take care you both and my aim is to do the same. 🙂❤️

TAB
Senior Contributor

Take care @Former-Member am away for work think not really up to it atm but have to get through to Monday then take a break . Hi @Former-Member

@TAB @Bill16 Hey Tabby and Bill, take care. Hope to talk soon. Tabby good luck with work.

Hello @Meowmy  I hope you are having a good evening

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance