Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Might get a few long necks and a packet of chips for the Dockers game ay @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, gonna snap th' top off a few here shortly ey @Bill16  just going to get cat food and tvguide lol what a life.. finished homework for course yest. nothing on plate til 12.30 tomoz, and that physio for back, she's pretty up there w hands, can only work with what go tho I guess. did wonders on my neck a few months ago. Tee'd 6 more visits up through GP now

How is SA treating you man ? @TAB 

@Bill16 @TAB @StuF hey cool friends, enjoy pub, footy and the afternoon. Going to cook lunch ha

How was dinner party sweetheart @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

it is what it is @Bill16  felt more at home after a few weeks in York I think. people here a bit funny, but I prefer to stick to myself re the town where I am.

its 2-3 days closer each way to visit younger brother in canberra

got a few things done to house, need roof insulation, whirligigs, get pre existing a/c serviced . seemed ok on cool, if nothing special , but does sfa on heat. so google says bypass valve/leak/needs serious clean. only 7 years old.

rego and shit cheap as.

got course that was $5000 for $750 am and am past half-way finishing it, so should be able to get casual coin $60/hr at least , and whether just when feel like or more see how it  goes.

car's hanging in there. spent '000s on it over last few years. centre tailshaft bearing , brakes, good tyres, harmonic balancer, dif, cos sensors went haywire , shocks and springs, boot closer , sound system, bonnet closers, headlights, batteries, starter motor, indicator stalk plus relay. still got  few things to do. got cat now that comes to sleep and eat, got gym gear, got a few axes, got 52cc chainsaw, got like 4 guitars , 2 I try to play with sometimes. got like 4 mini sound systems, but no one super -duper one, need to get rid of a few. got NBN, been get pay movies on smart tv, 330 litre fridge, new wmach new bed kitchen table and chairs, cabinet just recently. lounge recently, coffee table recently, still need wardrobe  and something to sit tv on and get better locks for external doors

so. I have things to keep me amused.

small town thing can be annoying, but guess people mean well in their own way, well some do I guess. still get bored, lonely depressed sometimes and have a problem w no heated  decent size pool anywhere near here or a bunnings etc, cant have everything I guess lol oh got woodheat , bought new last year, huge hassle in itself. lifesaver tho.

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  was brave, she took public transport to party and back last night @Bill16 

I know all about small town politics @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thought I had it sussed as grew up in country @Bill16  but this place is half the size of where parents used to live and I went to high school. different dynamic again altogether . got Do-gooder know it alls here. hate going to chemist here because old biddies behind counter will argue with you if you offer an opinion you know is right, they will say the opposite and wont back down, like being in a cult here sometimes. i went to pub a few times had people ignore me ,start whispering ,etc , went to RSL couple times , one or two people cam up to me and asked me where I was from , told one I was from Mars , I had seen them around but I was invisible. pros and cons. and theres people like woman bought chest of drawers from like 9months ago, oh are you fm here ? how long have you been here? funny thought i would have noticed.. oh one in chemist other week who said you msut have been here a year now?

@Bill16 hey cool friend, dinner party was lovely. Had a good time with food,drink and company. Hope you will enjoy Sunday.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance