Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

I'd be all over it @Glisten rent is such a waste of money ..

LOL @TAB  - I love the Swans supporter jibe!!!

Smarta***!

TAB
Senior Contributor

cu guys after game @ Ramsgate Hotel Henley Beach, thats where Port usually have after game rumble w the Crows lol @StuF  lol

Thats really good @Glisten you need a break.  Have you thought of applying for housing as youre technically couch surfing ATM.  I think you will like a change of scenery in the A-frame. You must have an angel on your shoulder.  I've been getting scalar wave healing again. Felt like the wheel had fallen off the wagon Monday so contacted the website to have some more sessions. I do feel a lot better now thankfully and am sleeping a whole lot better

@StuF made the red lentil bread and its the best. Possibly could quadruple the ingredients. It was like eating an artisan variety of bread, but yes requires more ingredients. I normally bake sweet potato bread from a packet (Woolworths) but this tasted a whole lot better. Really wholesome. Surprising really. I just got to tweak it a bit next time. The recipe I found online was on facebook. I prefer red lentil bread to other breads now. Its packed with flavor, texture and goodness

Indeed @Glisten  - go the Swans! lol

Does the a frame look alright (besides messy)?

Well done @SmilingGecko  re bread!

Would be good to meet up post game and smash a few @TAB  lol

(And console you on your loss...)

TAB
Senior Contributor

probs @StuF  re loss

@TAB 

Time will tell!

TAB
Senior Contributor

sweatin and puffing here  after round 2 splitting b@stard wood, all knotty and y;s bits had left til last , ugh .. 

@StuF @Glisten 

rest few mins, empty bags out, refill , take out of weather and I'm done.