Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Yes I can certainly appreciate that @eth and we are looking into it. I can't promise we'll have it fixed right away for you. In the meantime I encourage you to keep refreshing the page regularly to see what new posts have come in. Apologies for the inconvenience everyone, I know it makes things a little clunky! But hopefully we can still enjoy each other's company this evening. 🙂

I'll say goodnight all and go watch telly for a while.

Have a happy feast all.

Goodnight @eth 

it’s really hard  to chst to others when we csnt see it @Mosaic 

Sounds and looks absolutely delicious @Smc ! Is that a special dinner you've made this evening or something you have more regularly?

I thought FF had been cancelled! I'm having gingernuts for dinner so that sort of fits.

Might say hi and bye @BlueBay @eth @Shaz51 @Former-Member @outlander and anyone else who's trying to engage. Agree it doesn't really work without notifications.

@Mosaic, it's a reasonably regular dish. It's not too hard to make, and is great when I've got lots of oddments of vegs to use up. Any left over also make a good lunch the next day, usually reheated but cold's OK too.

Evening feasters
Just finished work

Hi @MDT. Quiet feast tonight. No-one's notifications are working.

illcartoon024.jpg

Nah @Smc
They aren't. Ah well

ohhh good night my @frog  HeartHeart

Hello @Mosaic , sooo nice too see you xoxo

Hello @MDT , @Smc ,

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance