Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

He has been very spoiled with presents and visits from friends @tyme
but basically just in bed and on the couch at the moment
I had to take the dog out for a ride tonight but as I left I looked back and saw him standing at the window all sad so I went back and put him in the pram and walked him then just took the dog out later
He was heart broken seeing me ride my bike
All we can manage at the moment is taking him out in the pram because he is in pain and it’s a lot easier for him to be sitting with his arm propped up with a pillow
Getting a lighter cast next week so we think he will be a more confident then what he has now is very very heavy and a full arm thing

And me… exhausted @tyme we are up throughout the night dosing him up and tag teaming between the baby and him
Hoping it subsides soon
He needs help with pretty mich everything

Poor baby. I can imagine the intense pain he is in, both physically and emotionally @ArraDreaming 

The joys of being a parent, eh?

How is your eldest towards him?

Ah, jealous as, got better now but when we got home from the hospital he was full on… @tyme like all up in his grill wanting to see his presents
we had to tell him to calm down lol

Arrghhh. I can imagine the commotion! You are incredible in holding it all together @ArraDreaming 

Seriously, I can hear it's been a very trying time for you.

Hugs

Kids! @tyme
Far out
How’s your crew

Can you beleive this is the first time I have really had time to sit down kid free in a few days

LOL @ArraDreaming .

I CAN believe it...and you know what? They are on school holidays next week so there's certainly no time for rest 🙂

I was at home and in the afternoon, I could hear my BIL shouting and my niece yelling, screaming and crying. I left them as I don't want to interfere. 

I later learnt that my niece hit her dad.... nothing new... my BIL is such a softie and doesn't know what to do... so he just gets upset...

My eldest niece and my BIL don't get along. It's always been that way. I think she's too cluey and he's not lol.

Oh well, they will need to work through their relationship.

The youngest is daddy's little girl. They adore each other.

Gahhh kids @tyme
Our oldest screamed in my face today
So I totally get it and do you want to know what the reason was
We were in the city after school and I said “when you get out of the car stand on the grass”
But apparently he already knew that
I explained that he is 6 and as an adult i need to tell him to be safe so he screamed at me and threw a pinecone down the hill

Far out, brussel sprouts! @ArraDreaming 

At least yours had a reason (even though it was an unreasonable reason lol)

I don't even know why the two were screaming at each other today... couldn't get a straight answer.... geez... I was thinking, "I don't have time for this"... and i walked off.

Savage @tyme our kids are savage
I reckon in about a week or so little mate will be up moving about and probably overly confident
For now he is enjoying the ear lobe holding sleeping next to mum or dad every night lol
He prefers the Mrs so I’ve been kicked off my bed most nights