Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@Oaktree Its got lots of psyllium husk in it and coconut flour which is low carb. Thanks for suggesting it. I sprinkle sliced olives on it with fresh rosemary. It turns out well. I look forward to having it as an occasional lunch. Have thought of turning it into a foccacia sandwich with cooked chicken strips with mayo/mustard dressing and spinach inbetween using a sandwich press! I used to buy foccacias from a cafe when I had my car 10 years ago. But will make my own DIY version. 

@SmilingGecko 

Could you please share the link for your bread recipe here so I can pass it on to my GF support worker?

Hi @Glisten  😊

Good morning @oceangirl what are you doing up early or late?

A belated good morning to you too, @TAB, and hoping today is also a good one for you.

I just got your message this morning @Oaktree Here is the recipe i follow. The taste is really nice but its not light and fluffy like a normal foccacia.  Next pension day i will buy a sandwich press hopefully Kmart will have one.  I've been reading the news and checking out foccacia cafes and the things they put in foccacias so i will have some nice variations. 

https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/2015/10/focaccia-bread-low-carb-and-gluten-free.html

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 9.07.47 am.png

Good morning @TAB @Historylover @oceangirl @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @Emelia8 @PeppyPatti @The-red-centaur @Jacques @SmilingGecko @greenpea @Ru-bee @StuF @GonePirate @Kate_Kate @ENKELI @Captain24 @Snowy @Shaz51 @tyme @tonys @Gemma13 

Last night’s Peer Group Chat 💬 launched the Best Friends thread 🎉

Warmly received with a flurry of positive responses.

Congratulations to the articulate, thoughtful and proactive members and Peer Guides.

It was a beautiful event to witness 🙌🏼❣️

G

All Good @Historylover , thanks

Good morning @Glisten 

How are you today my friend 🧡 

Hello @TAB and good morning. This came through my e-mails yesterday and i found it really good to understand. 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2024/07/11/dietary-support-for-the-alcoholic.asp...