Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

trip is tomorrow @Meowmy  but thanks . had shower, coffee, breakfast. Still thunder around the place. going to do crossword and go for nap 

Hardly Normals just about sums it up. I think you may have directed me to their scratch n dent page before @TAB. I did not know Good Guys had scratch and dent will have to look into it further as another option.

Yes I did know of NILs I did enquire several years ago but it was so much paperwork as you said.  I'll just budget tightly until I pay the rest of the $400 off. In the USA you can take out loans with muslim banks with no interest. Had a friend in Ohio sign up and do that. I think the requirements are tighter here - you may have to be muslim to qualify idk. They don't believe in rent or interest.

But its great giving these cosmetically damaged and missing packaging goods a go. I bought a similar high velocity metal fan 10 years ago when you didn't need aircon and it was a great purchase. It put out lots of cool air and got me through many summers.  So hopefully fingers crossed I won't have any issues with this new fridge.

Just a bit concerned with mercury retrograde like I said. Mercury is now technically in shadow about to go retrograde either Tuesday or Wednesday. While its in shadow you get the slight energies of mercury still coming through. 

Well today I went through my wardrobe and donated clothes that no longer fit me and I don't wear anymore. Its now bagged and out on the lawn to be collected

About to have lunch. I hope you are feeling somewhat better. We just had a moderate coronial mass ejection (CME) from the sun today. I felt a bit off but no changes in schumanns resonance

@TAB hey tabby, just having cup of tea. Will have bath and nap later. Enjoy your afternoon

StuF
Senior Contributor

G'day @Meowmy @TAB @SmilingGecko @greenpea @Oaktree 

Hope your mornings were good and that you have great afternoons

Keeping busy here @StuF. Have been updating to a new address book from one that I've had for over 10 years. Been filling in new entries. My address book was old tattered and getting messy. Glad about getting a new fresh formatted book to log entries into. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Meowmy @StuF  just woke. slept thru blackout didnt know it at the time lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

prob meant HNs when said GGs re scratch and dent shop @SmilingGecko 

yes 'they' are smarter than 'us' we live off the weak

Thats good you got a much needed rest after your disrupted sleep schedule @TAB. Yes got it re: HN and GG. HN may have something local, will check to see. Have just done my address entries @StuF It took a while but its all done. Was so glad to toss out that old address book which was falling apart and covered in scribble. I think its going to be 31 degrees tomorrow, another hot day. Did not get the floors done but my wardrobe is looking neater now. Got to do planetary diary activities for 2024. Will do that tomorrow. Maybe too hot to mop floors tomorrow but it will get done

@TAB hey tabby, woke from nap as well. Had a fruit. Nothing happening here. Hope you're.okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah same, just thunder all day , annoying @Meowmy all ok just sleepy and stupid grill wont light on stove now, not in state of mind for that, tried looking up manual, no good, 1 manual for 12 dift stoves , will look after get back from adelaide. my other stove in rental very similar had little AA battery under oven, had quick look, couldnt find it. oven still lights lol