TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

ha yeah, it will be quick trip. Enjoy your lunch @Meowmy 

Good afternoon @Meowmy @TAB @oceangirl @Bill16 

Hope you're going well

@TAB hey tabby, starting to feel anxious again. Two and half hours to finish work.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @StuF  feeling better I hope ? did you work today ?

@Meowmy  very quick trip, in and out at chemist , machine wouldnt work, wasnt bossy hen lady lol , ha. went for a bit of a drive afterwards. thats my day done now lol

@StuF hey StuF, nice to see you.

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay, punch boss in throat, throw computer out window and go to Happy hour @Meowmy  jk lol 

okay.. um think nice thoughts, whats for dinner, next holiday, walk home(?)  divide the time up , soon be under an hour ..

I got heartburn  and reflux stuff at chemist went off meds for days hoping gut would fix itself, it didnt. prob just gave body a bit of a break taking few less pills.

Seeing new GP again tomorrow think 7 day detox, have to go there every day for a week, plus more meds

@TAB 

Yes, did work. Wasn't great, but got through. Busy day which at least distracts from the desire to just go back to bed! lol

Hey @Meowmy 

Anxiety sucks. Hope you can get through work ok and maybe do something nice after

@TAB very good tabby re chemist. Hope dr will help to make you better. Take care

Hey @TAB @Meowmy @StuF 

Venus and Mars aligned for me today so great for home decorating. I love Temu you can get quaint things from them. I have been waiting a long time to get a beaded screen or something for my hallway entrance but was able to get this cheap fabric curtain from Temu for $15.  It wouldn't let me checkout had to do a mimimum purchase so got a jacquard tassled throw for my room for $45. I think I'm done with my budget lol Just spent the afternoon de-pilling my tracksuit top which was starting to look ragged. I've had it for several years now. Its been restored to almost pristine condition so will enjoy wearing it again for walks. Theres so much landfill. I do know the environmental minister had fast fashion companies on alert as they are trying to regulate the fashion industry and landfill waste. So I have a tracksuit top that looks more decent now and hasn't been required to get thrown out. Will get more years wear out of it hopefully

The partitian curtain thats going into my hallwayThe partitian curtain thats going into my hallway

Jacquard throw for my bedJacquard throw for my bed