Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah, way am feeling today, might blow it up, but .. might make it  a bit further like 3 mths to give body a proper rest @Bill16  thanks

TAB
Senior Contributor

not like last time where was supercharged for a day or so then nothing , just feel semi crap and heart rate still fast, but more regular

going to do what I can to avoid having that done again, in fact think will refuse to do it if they tell me to do it again.

Think losing weight , getting sort of fit and not drinking so much and eating veg better than getting carted off to get patched into power mains every few months .. boring..

@StuF 

I reckon that sounds like a fine plan @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, had a double take when psych gave me a list of things am doing the other day

@StuF 

@TAB well done re all your achievements.  You are a star. @StuF hey StuF, well done re work. @Bill16 hey cool Bill,nice to see you. Not long to go re weekend ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha, yes , @ Tabstar .. @Meowmy  lol thanks. Enjoy your weekend 😎

leaving for drs soon, not sure why going there now really. Bit late to cancel. will think of something.

Wow you got a lot done today @TAB Well done! I did my mini online course and have been reading an old book which I never got around to reading inbetween getting sunshine and listening to Rife frequencies. Am focussing more on self development and spending less time on the computer as it can be a bit of a trap

TAB
Senior Contributor

was prob weeks and/or months re list @SmilingGecko  but thanks

Much on for your weekend @Meowmy ?

@StuF hey StuF, cousin still here. Will be doing some things with her