Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@greenpea ooh ooh yes please. Port and cheese, they form part of the 5 food groups . Let me know what I can bring to contribute to this wonderous gathering 🙂

I'm thinking I might take a wee holiday over the next couple of weeks down south somewhere cosy where I can do exactly that, sip port and nibble cheese.

TAB
Senior Contributor

hamelin bay is good @ENKELI  esp if go mid week . went to caravan park there a few times years ago. they have cabins. 

Excellent @Meowmy 

Enjoy!

TAB
Senior Contributor

..it's official @ Tab has @ Gout !

took like 5 years and 10 dift drs to get there, but locum saw today was the right one lol.

..so at least will have something to stop pain if it happens again (had a really bad run with it recently)  got it like 3 x in a row.

@StuF @Meowmy @Bill16 

Damn @TAB ! You get all the fun stuff! Leave some for us! lol

But seriously, good to be finally diagnosed and have something should it flare again

TAB
Senior Contributor

last dr saw about it, who gave me steriods made it sound all complicated to get a diagnosis, this guy just looked at a few blood tests over time and said yes, you have it, and going to treat it by trying to bring creatine levels down.

so, I have to take increasing doses of new meds and if /when get attacks take steroids have already as well. my creatinine levels near double what should be he said

G'day @ENKELI I live near Hamelin Bay

Boranup has the best beach break @ENKELI in my opinion anyway 

Well good luck with it @TAB 

@Bill16 thanks for that, I have just had a quick Google and it's stunning.