Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Thats good @StuF that your cough has gone away i know it was concerning you. My cold/virus has not come back thankfully for the time being

Hello @Oaktree enjoy your day

Great news about your cold/virus @SmilingGecko 

@StuF @TAB @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @Glisten @Bill16 hey cool friends, going okay. Hope you're all well

oh well so far so good @StuF will just see how I go for now.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just woke here @Meowmy  @SmilingGecko  good Morning

Thats good you are getting sleep @TAB just did my mini course this morning on shamanism. It confirmed some things I knew. Its an invitation to go ahead and do the full course but the internet always provides cheap solutions!  I saw something in the UFO community with a meditation that enables you to do the same type of thing as a shamanic intervention involving getting rid of implants, feeding tubes, parasites, entities and cord cutting as well as sealing holes rips tears and damage remaining in the energy body that he was going to teach people. The costs of these courses are so prohibitive, but the introductory comments provide sufficient information to go and look elsewhere. These are the lifestyle classes for the bored middle class! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

what does that say about the healer re cost @SmilingGecko  drs no better re the west but yeah @SmilingGecko 

@Meowmy are you ok after the rear ender?

What happened?

@TAB Don't know what it would cost but out of my ballpark financially on a DSP. I think there would be a lot of merit in the course going by the existing content but I have no choice but to keep costs down. He has a right to earn a living. He used to be a psychologist but shamanism gave him better outcomes with clients. I've seen people in psychology therapy for 30 years or more $$$ and not get anywhere. Thats the unfortunate reality. I would not consider seeing a psychologist after studying esoteric psychology myself. There are ways and means around things

Hello sweetheart @Meowmy is your car a right off ? Hopefully you are ok