Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Kitty Cat is not on schedule. She is usually here before dinner wanting food @TAB. Around this time she is usually on my back patio. Anyway just checking my book for references on how to do aura meditation to download properties into my aura to unlock hidden potential. Have been repairing my aura and chakras these past few weeks.

@Bill16 @Glisten @StuF @TAB hey cool friends, thanks so much for caring. Am okay. Got claim number for car accident already. Hope you're all okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

Maybe someone else fed it @SmilingGecko 

@Meowmy 

Oh gosh! Glad that you are ok.

Cars can be fixed, people not so much. Take care x

TAB
Senior Contributor

That's good @Meowmy  just woke from nap here

@Meowmy wrote:

@TAB hey tabby, had a car accident last night. Someone hit me from behind

@MeowmyOh no... that sucks!  I hope you are okay and the damage isnt too bad.  I had a similar thing happen in a car park a while back... problem was I was driving my partner's new car!  That wasn't a fun phone call.  At least you got their details and their insurance will pay for it, but it's not a fun thing to go through.

No cat in sight @TAB I just checked the local pound and no cat pictured there on their website. Just checked veterinary consultation bills onsite and its like $80 fee or something these days

@MJG017 hey good evening.  Yea

Was a bit shaken after being hit. Took a while to recover. Hope you have a good evening. 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're feeling okay. Just had dinner. About to do some kettlebells 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, fine thanks @Meowmy  and thats good re kettlebells. think watch tv then bed here