Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, really bad anxiety sorry

Wow looks great @Jacques 😊

Bet mum is happy 

@SmilingGecko which is why I am not going to bother the Bookkeeper/Gemma with a question that she may not have an answer too.

That woman has enough to deal with. She doesn’t need us tagging her with questions.

@tonys will be back if and when he is back.

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. Took some anxiety meds felt better now. First time in years to take those. Ha. Take care. Hope you're fast asleep

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha yeah that's what they are for re meds @Meowmy hope things okay now

@TAB hey tabby, are you still up soon late? Feeling mostly normal now.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just woke here @Meowmy  trying sleep again soon

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy @StuF @Bill16 

just back from walk. Went twice as far as yest. back didnt really complain at all, ie chronic stiffness lower right side.  guess will go with it. ok did a fair bit of walking the other week, so not quite starting from scratch.

Christmas soon, Bill, need to have house for your Christmas Party...  the settlement was over 2 years ago? just saying.

@TAB YAY go you re: walk! Keep going tabby. Saw on the ABC theyre looking into making weightloss drugs like Ozempic available on PBS. There was a journalist talking about it on the weekend. I guess I better keep up with you and go for a walk today. Got to put clothes on the line. Cat came back yesterday. I can't afford to look after her. Shes an old cat and just checked vet fees at the pound where they have a clinic and its really expensive. $80 a consult or something. Wish there was something I could do

TAB
Senior Contributor

..just feed it re cat. Dont think feeding stray cat is a contract of ownership and makes you somehow responsible for it. @SmilingGecko 

yes it comes under many names, but is same think re oz. big scam. 2 older versions patents have expired so it could be on pbs already just dift name. also they charge more on ;weightloss' version than diabetes version yet it is pharmaceutically identical.  they can hassle companies like nurofen over false claims, re 6 dift names for same thing lol, but cant touch Big Pharma