Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB well done tabby re walk.

@StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope things not too bad for you @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, sounds busy day for you. Okay here.

TAB
Senior Contributor

got washing on @Meowmy  think will leave it at that. back spasms atm. and going to be 35 degrees. think shut doors close windows, a/c and tv, ha

@TAB Yes makes sense re: ozempic. I thought if I surrendered the cat the pound would put her down as no-one would want her as she has fur missing in one place on her neck. Possibly attacked by another cat in years gone by. I then thought she has survived all her life as a stray it may be best just to let her fend for herself. Shes a wizened cat with a samurai sword! She has really honed instincts and psychic senses. You can tell just by looking at her face. Well the sky is blue and its allready warm outside. I will go for a walk soon. Just making some herbal tea

@TAB hey tabby, sounds a peaceful day for you. Enjoy

TAB
Senior Contributor

well 'my' cat looks ridiculous . has half hair missing. It pulls hair mats off itself.

I remember one of first times saw it had hair missing , thought it had had surgery.

I just has really long , thick winter coat and gets rid of it. @SmilingGecko 

Up to you if you dont want to feed cat, sure it will find someone that will.

I guess so @TAB someone had definitely patted it the other day as I could smell perfume. Maybe the cat has another person on the go lol! Not much else on today. A slow start to the day but feeling good since yesterday a marked improvement with thyroid. Clothes will go on the line this morning and a walk a little later, just feeling lethargy and low energy with the Sun inconjunct Neptune so not pushing myself today especially on a Monday morning. Just filled my dosette box with pills courtesy of big pharma lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

cat here rubs itself on bushes re scents (?) @SmilingGecko 

@TAB Yes I did wonder about it rubbing against some bushes or flowers but if i'm right it may well have been perfume and not a plant. The perfume seemed recognisable a little too manufactured in terms of a scent. What are you doing today? I have finished listening to my e-book over the weekend. Got to clear up the kitchen. Ever since the Full Moon last week my kitchen looked a mess. Haven't felt the best so now am up for getting things organised