Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@Jynx @TAB @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @Glisten 

Hey guys,

Going out with my support worker this morning and then the cleaner is coming this afternoon. Need to tidy up a bit before she comes. Not sure what I am going to do with my support worker as there are no good movies on to go see. Might just go for a drive or something 

@Oaktree enjoy support worker 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Oaktree hello lovely!! Ooh could you go for a drive somewhere new? Any good wilderness near ya?

@Jynx 

We are very close to the beach here. Not really any wilderness to speak of

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Oaktree 🤔 is the beach technically wilderness? Or does wilderness automatically mean trees? Hmm didn't think I'd be looking up the taxonomy of various environs today but here we go! 

I'm almost out in the sticks @Jynx. Not far from a huge national park. We get lots of native birdlife out this way!  Its a nice area. Quieter than the burbs. Whenever I come back on public transport from being in the burbs I get a huge sigh of relief. Open spaces and lots of trees! I much prefer it out this way

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Oh lush @SmilingGecko love that!! Are you into bird watching? 

You've reminded me I'm overdue for some nature!! Hmm but where to go...

Hey @Jynx bird watching is great for the soul. I don't do enough of it but do notice the birds in my neighborhood. Might be a good idea to go for a drive or something. I wish i had a car to go to the national park. There is a bus but its tricky to get to. You'll have to get back to me about your sojourn. Are you planning on going to the beach, a forest or park or something?

TAB
Senior Contributor

'drive' somewhere for a coffee ? @Oaktree 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Aye @SmilingGecko I wish that nature was more readily accessible!! I literally bought my car during the pandemic so that (once the full on distance restrictions were lifted) I could escape from the stifling city. 

I'm thinking this arvo I might just do a little wander along Merri Creek trail or something, it's kinda close. But it's also nice getting out into areas where there's less noise pollution!! So maybe I'll go camping over the next few weekends!! We shall see 😊 My fav nature to be in is usually rainforest!! But if it's warmer, the beach can also be oh so lovely. How bout you, what kinds of nature call to you the most?