Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

G'day @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16  and all

You should have seen the book shed this morning! Chaos

Anyway, work done for the day.

I hope your days are going well

@Jynx it can get like that. I used to live not far from the Merri Creek when I was younger. There were lots of bohemians out that way but I think it kind of got gentrified in the last 10 years or so. I liked cafes and counter culture. Was involved in some political movements. Had friends that were into community development and we involved on committees with social movements. That was long ago.

I do like the Dandenong Ranges. When I had my car used to take my dog to Birdlands which is a beautiful nature walk in the hills. He also used to like Kays Creek picnic ground which used to have a mineral spring that you could draw drinking water from which was a weekend thing we used to do. We would draw water from the spring and take home to drink. 

I don't get out much these days am getting a bit old and things aren't accessible. I should make an effort but my health in the past hasn't been so allowing!

TAB
Senior Contributor

what happened @StuF  ? did someone shoot from there at a moving car ?

just spent like an hour on travel claim .. it Will get easier .. being told my medicare no wrong etc, its Not ,so cant finish form, so cant upload ,, aagh .. just emailed missing stuff lol

@TAB 

Shed, not depository! lol

Might have been less of a mess if someone had though!

Anyways, sounds like you're having more fun of your own

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@SmilingGecko haha yesssss cafes and counterculture are the bomb! And that absolutely sounds like you haha I love it!  

Oh I cannot for the life of me remember where it was but my mum took me to a place not too far from Melbourne where they had a tap with which you could fill your bottle with the natural mineral water!! It tasted like I was eating clay haha but was good! 

I totally wish nature was more accessible! It is part of us after all. Maybe there's a local walking club or something that could help facilitate transport? But also sometimes it's nice to be by oneself in nature too hey. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay, I got your back from grassy knoll @StuF  ..lol 

um managed to lodge form somehow, ok its crap software , called my filling in form a 'mismatch' as there was no entry in my 'personal details' ha ha ha lol

also got a reply from trainer guy who had me for bridging English  sent txt 5 days after no email. ..he replied , rating my 'follow up' .. hilarious now if only  he will rate my cover letter and resume ha ha ha lol

also rang lawyer, have worked out what has to happen now.

see if enough daylight left to get quick meds re-sup and Post office and supermkt snack run lol just blew 90 mins on this shit, but list is done and I know what have to do now lol

Top work on the admin @TAB !

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, very stressed. Brother got himself as director of mum's money. Mum didn't know about it. Feel dazed, unreal, stressed. Please pray for me

Cracking cool friends @Meowmy @StuF @TAB @Oaktree @greenpea @Glisten @Jacques hopefully you are all having a great day, caught a few good size squid this morning,I cut them up into squares and cooked them in garlic and butter,choice

@Bill16 great re squid