Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Cup day for our town tomorrow makes it a public holiday here @TAB only here though
TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah it wasnt in my diary @ArraDreaming 

not the Geelong Cup ?

Yeah @TAB

@Bill16 you rainbow 🌈 colour seeing superhero champion.

You say the most unexpected things. If I was a bit dodgy @Glisten I'd mark up the price of the filter.

😂 

Wow @TAB , 21 days went really fast!

Do you feel better for living alcohol free?

I can’t remember the last time I had a drink.

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay well enjoy your day off @ArraDreaming  got anything planned ?

A lot of places here take Geelong or Melbourne off just depends
a lot of places let you decide because say your kids are home or if they go to a private school they getmelbourne off etc
I have not too many plans for tomorrow
Some yard work
Take the kids for a decent walk somewhere probably @TAB
TAB
Senior Contributor

less pain I guess, but thats easily forgotten @Glisten  eyes look clearer ? brain still not the best. think any gains in first week then flat-lined after that lol

save a few hundred $ ? so I can afford weight loss meds lol. if get through to new years will hopefully be enough to give metabolism a re set re weight, heart, brain..

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds alright re walk etc @ArraDreaming 

I've not worked in like 2 years or so now. stuffed knee up. already had other issues plus gettin on. anyway I started a cert IV in Training and Assessment this year and have nearly finished it now. so should be applying for jobs. doesnt really look like as much work avail s they made it out to be before course. Oh well. will have a go anyway . going back to tv here then bed 

Hello Champ @Glisten hows Bully town going? Hope the A frame is going along swimmingly