Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Nite @Meowmy  @StuF 

Crashing here. Clean sheets at least lol. Have to give the maid a raise (me) lol 😆

@Bill16 I went wood’n in the paddock. I’m going to use a tree branch for a certain rod 😆 

It’s been a huge challenge, but I’m starting to see progress.

RIP my Ryobi drill has a short in it.

That squid 🦑 you cooked, looked good 👍🏼 

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning  cool friends, take care

@TAB hey tabby, hope you had good night sleep. Clean sheets are good.

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  @Bill16 @StuF good morning  cool friends, take care, ha

@TAB hey tabby, wish you a good day.

TAB
Senior Contributor

good sleep thanks @Meowmy  I just assume you do , cos meds ?

I remember 13 years ago was on ADs would sleep 12 hours in house full of mice lol would not wake up during night. if get 4 hours w/o getting up is  miracle now lol, 3 good, then 2's, ha

just did work w children check. (job ads seem to ask for it) i assumed students would be 18 or over. have to be for construction courses think.

so, it all worked , not like when did super applications w online ID where it would always stuff up and they would try to blame me.

So. I had to get passport out for details. It gave me hope. sort of why I applied for it ..(8 mths b4 course) so , just got to drop  thir ty more kegs, have income/be employable, get inheritance, then can go overseas, get big motorbike etc lol given up on house mostly, well will do basics. waste of $ lol 

@TAB hey tabby, you sound good. At work already. Hope you get job and 💰 ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  you too. ok application is stuffed up already, form changed my place of birth, ha ha, (usually happens when go back to edit something else and it messes up other answers) oh well, extra time, hope they dont reject it , ha

not going to bigtown today. getting sick of house. def got gout (again) so need to go to chemist(who cares what they think) sure I am the devil or something to them already ha ha

go to bigtown tomorrow, can get regional newspapers, plus lawyers not open today to drop papers off.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well hope you can get things sorted out with evil family lol @Meowmy 

think shower here then shops, ok plus walk maybe or give it another day no spasms yest , maybe wait til thurs. another day better