Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

You will do whatever you need to do when you are ready @TAB sometimes stuff pushes us beyond our comfort zones and we just need to hold back when we feel like we can face things again. The dental xray at radiology was easy to do even though i didn't feel up to venturing out. I caught a taxi to make it easy and it turned out well. Just got to go to dentist Friday will catch a taxi again

G'day @Bill16 @TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Glisten @greenpea @Oaktree @ENKELI @oceangirl  and all

I hope your days are going well

TAB
Senior Contributor

..ryobi is one step up fm ozito @Glisten 

@StuF @Bill16 @TAB hey cool friends, hope you're all well. Going well so far. Take care

Hello @Meowmy @StuF just saw your posts on here. Hope your day is going relatively well

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy 😎

G'day @Glisten yeah mate,Makita or de Walt, Milwaukee good to,ya get what you pay for 

TAB
Senior Contributor

milwaukee #1 on minesites seen them dropped in water and still work , just abused beyond.

@Bill16 @Glisten but yes, ryobi  or even ozito fine if dont use much .

dewalt are utter garbage, sorry @Bill16  was getting paid in power tools by brother in law at one stage , got used to seeing smoke coming out of them , prob worse than ozito,  they are alright if use for picture frames or something, just super super light duty

I have nothing but good things to say about De Walt ay @TAB had two for years and man they take a beating 

TAB
Senior Contributor

made all over the world @Bill16  maybe you got good ones.

they are crap.

had smoke coming out of drill trying to drill a hole in steel ha ha lol

brother in law put cutting disk in circular saw  to try and cut steel .was like quick sand, going nowhere, then smoke pouring out , was about  to catch fire ha ah ha lol