Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Blueruby
New Contributor

Conflict

I'm new here. 
My best friend is making my life difficult at the moment. I'm having insomnia over the conflict in which I can't seem to be able to solve no matter what I do. I have been having problems with my bipolar disorder because of the insomnia. 

any advice or empathy would be great. I'm trying meditation that I found online and sometimes it helps but sometimes it doesn't. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Conflict

Welcome to the forums @Blueruby 

@life is hard when you experience conflict with a friend.  It is something you can talk with them about and try and smooth it over???

feel free to vent here... plenty of people who can relate

you may not always get an immediate reply to you post... but someone generally comes along and is there to listen 

@Blueruby  Welcome.

I don’t have advice, but definitely empathy. Lots of us here understanding. Sending warm thoughts.

hello @Blueruby
would you like to share abit about the conflict? maybe we can share some advice on how to resolve it so you can start to sleep a little better

i also have insomnia and its can very much vary as to how much sleep ill get depending on my stress levels etc as well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance