Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Yep.. Pix is definitely team mum! When the other two a tearing around the house, every time they come near her she growls at them and then comes over to me! @lavenderhaze 

I’m not big into journaling but it might be worth a go so I can share it with my CM on Tuesday and maybe being able to share what I am feeling in the moment may help with clarity.

I have too many allergies for aromatherapy but I do have a nice fruity scented candle that I burn when I have a bath or clean the house. 

@Captain24 aww that's adorable, you need that in life ❤️ she's looking after you

and it's fair if you don't find it particularly helpful but you're right, it might help with clarity

I love scented candles! At night time if I am not feeling too good, I will always light a candle and listen to my favourite music, I think it helps me feel more grounded 

Very alone. Very isolated. A lot of pain. A lot of thoughts. A lot of urges. 

Hey @Captain24 ,

Before anything, can I just confirm you are safe for now?

@Captain24 ,

Secondly... there's a DOG in my house.

Um… I think so @tyme. Is it ok to just say I am doing my best right now?  

Tell me more!!! 

My niece has a lot of 'issues'. She's very emotional, has a lot of anxiety, and is 'special'... my sister came home with a dog today @Captain24 . Totally not prepared. We've got NOTHING for the dog. Don't even have a dog bowl or a bed for it or anything at all. 

She just randomly went to buy a dog without any preparation at all. 

She an 8 wk toy cavoodle...

Which one is ‘special’ your niece or your sister! Lol @tyme. Just jokes. 

I didn’t realise that your niece had actual issues.

How cute! I need pics.. 

How are you with it? 

Yeah, she's really emotional. Doesn't want to go to school. Has stomach pains from anxiety @Captain24 . It's rough.

I'll try and send pics from my phone. The pics aren't very good because the dog just arrived at 6pm. I haven't had time to do much with it.

I don't really want the dog, but I can see my niece needs it.

IMG_1382.jpeg

IMG_1376.jpeg

@Captain24  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance