Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Hi1986
Casual Contributor

I can’t cope

Hi I have so much going on I just can’t deal with everything atm this 2 weeks have been really hard 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: I can’t cope

Welcome, @Hi1986 ...I'm sorry to hear you're not coping. What supports do you have in place? 

An important forum tip is if you type @ and then click on a name in the drop-down box, that person will get a notification and won't miss your reply. 🙂

@ nature lover
I have a case manger for mental health and a counselor

Hey there @Hi1986, welcome to the SANE forums, glad to see you here!

I'm sorry to hear you're not coping well and had a rough last couple of weeks. Is there anything in particular you'd like to talk about or get off your chest? What kind of things do you like to do for fun or in less stressful times?

MermaidHair

Echoing everyone else, Welcome to the forums @Hi1986 !

I'm sorry things have been so difficult for you lately. 

I hope the forums will be a great way to connect with others so you feel less alone in what you are going through.

Thanks for the welcomes 

atm I really don’t do anything as I’m kinda isolating myself this world is hard and harsh

@Hi1986 I get that, I'm sorry the the world feels so harsh right now. I feel that too sometimes. Most of my favourite things to do are things at home like cooking, reading, writing, listening to podcasts and music, especially when I'm not coping.. you're right the world is hard.

Reaching out here was a good move, hopefully you feel supported and can find connection with others, that could help somewhat with the isolation. You're never alone.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance