Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: It's all a joke

Lol like the dinosaurs.......hmmm they’re extinct so maybe plodding isn’t ideal. How about we scrape through the best way we can then.......although scraping sounds painful.......hmmmm 🤔 @Former-Member

Former-Member
Not applicable

No, plodding suits me fine right now.
Reminds me of knee high mud on the overland track in Tasmania a few years back.

@Former-Member have you seen the new jurrassic park yet-just come out in cinemas?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Nope, will wait till it’s on iTunes and watch it then. V V V excited about it though.

i really want to see it too @Former-Member i seen all of the others including-hmm what is it called its not actually jurrassic park but an extension of it. think its jurrassic world? ive heard both good and bad of the new movie. some say its very boring but others say its very good
Former-Member
Not applicable

To be honest, I have such bad taste, I’ll probably enjoy it even if it’s crap!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you for your help tonight @outlander

V much appreciated. 

Im going to hit the hay. 

Goodnight. 

lol @Former-Member
your welcome, i hope you sleep well xox
Former-Member
Not applicable

Does anybody else feel like a failure every time they walk into therapy?

It's like I know I should be grateful that someone is prepared to help me, but it just reinfoces how wrong I am. Every day is a little reminder that I'm just not good enough. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh and did I mention the c-faces at centrelink are trying to prove that I've lied to them about my earnings. And they won't even tell me what I supposedly lied about. Their friendly letter implies that I'm going to be fined or taken to court. Gosh, the helping hand that pushes you as far down as it possibly can. After all, it's my fault I'm poor. It's my fault I'm sick. Why should they even waste precious oxygen on my disposable corpse.
F you centrelink.
F you c-ing f-faces.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance