Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I loved to hear that amongst all that was laughter Hon - it really does us so much good to be able to laugh Smiley Very Happy I am writing some notes for work to give to my colleague teacher and for any relief we have to have on the class. There are some tricky dynamics amongst our kids and some that need to be kept apart for both them and the class sake. Separately they are all beautiful kids but together some of them can become really silly (and not always safe) so it is best to keep them apart as much as we can @Eve7 I have the tv on also but not really watching it - recording criminal minds though to watch later.

Just laying in bed now after getting home from mums not long ago. Was watching criminal minds too. @Zoe7
Feeling out of sorts and disconnected today,hoping to be asleep soon though

I am watching criminal minds now @outlander I hope you are asleep soon too Hon Heart

Hey @Snowie 

I’m hoping today has been a bit better than ok.

💜❄️💜

Hey @Eve7 

How are you? How has your day been?

Hey @Snowie 

I’m ok but I’m really tired. I had ECT this morning and I was really anxious.

How has your day been?

💜❄️💜

Sorry you were so anxious @Eve7 

ECT can make us tired hun.

My day has been ok, gp and chemist today

Much love sweetheart 💕💛 

Glad you’re getting out and about even if it’s mostly medical. Is your GP supportive?

I’m having ECT this week and one next week then home but so super scared. It is what it is even with pdoc and social worker putting in support services as well as a safety plan.

Good news...I’m booked into the Indian cooking class tomorrow.

@Snowie 

I ony see my gp once per month for work cover reasons @Eve7 I don't find her great with mental health but I guess I haven't spoken a lot about my mental health with her either.

I don't blame you for being scared hun, that is totally understandable. You have had this safety net around you since you have been in hospital. I am glad you will have support services and a safety plan in place for when you leave. I have a safety plan too that I have used the last few days.

Thats great news about the Indian cooking class tomorrow. I hope you cook something yummy to eat!

I am glad you have a safety plan and also that you are using it.. I was worried about you on Monday and you have really been in my thoughts a lot this week.

i nearly didn’t sign up for cooking but he is so good and the food was amazing last time. 

The ladies I met up with last night were lovely and we didn’t once mention our mental health so that was therapeutic without focussing on our collective mh issues.

The nurse keeps taking my blood res sure as it’s really low. I couldn’t cope with another change in meds,

Have a relaxing evening.

Love ya @Snowie 

💜❄️💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance